- Living with ADHD (Kajander)
- All about Attention Deficit Disorder (Phelan)
- Survival Strategies “Parenting your ADD Child” (Lynn)
- The Four Agreements (Ruiz) “A wealth of useful guidelines for living your dream, but the job of implementing them and breaking free of the old agreements is where the real work lies. This book has the potential to change your life – if you’ll let it. But it takes willingness.”
- Touching Spirit Bear (Mikaelsen) “Mikaelsen gives us a full picture of teenage Cole’s troubled personality, his life, his chances and his painful growth. He paints a picture of an angry, out-of-control teen that resists, wrestles with, and finally accepts, the chance to face responsibility for his choices.
Aspiro Group of Programs
Main Office (801) 349-2740 • Fax (801) 454-3805
Business Office Mail Only Address
Aspiro Group, Inc.
63 East 11400 South #186
Sandy, UT 84070
Employee Owned & Operated